- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, billing and shipping addresses etc.)
- Credit card details
- Anonymised analytical data
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order for any of our products or services.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, nothing more.
How do we store your data?
From the Cauldron Ltd securely stores your data at within the United Kingdom with a secured database managed by Digital Ocean.
From the Cauldron Ltd will keep your order information for no longer than 12 months to ensure the order is fulfilled. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data automatically.
We do not collect or store any marketing data
What are your data protection rights?
From the Cauldron Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request From the Cauldron Ltd for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that From the Cauldron Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that From the Cauldron Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that From the Cauldron Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to From the Cauldron Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that From the Cauldron Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +44 20 8123 4765
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Manage session information for online purchases
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +44 20 8123 4765
Or write to us at:
40 Denness Rd
Isle of Wight
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that From the Cauldron Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.